Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I didn't take advantage of early voting, so I did my part this morning.
I found this in K's backpack last night, hehe (She just learned to write in cursive this week!) She voted for Obama in her school election! Surprisingly, she has been showing a lot of interest in the presidental race.
We decided to have a small election party tonight, so we made campaign posters...
...and cupcakes!
(I made my parent's the "Mc" for McCain, because I'm a good daughter. haha)
And we wait...well, I do. However, she wants me to wake her when we know the president. :)

Honestly, I can't wait until this is over. This country is in dire need of change and it's going to be a rollercoaster ride for the next four years regardless of who is elected. I just want hope for the future of my daughter's generation. I feel the man I voted for is innovative enough to provide that.

That's about as political as I'm going to get here. I have a cupcake with my...uh, Obama's...name on it. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Must be a happy birthday.

web hosting
web design

thelionsof said...

A happy birthday?