Friday, October 31, 2008

I found a bunch of old camera phone pictures that probably don't need to be shared. So here ya go! :)
Riley likes resting in strange spots.
This is what happens when you are trying to have a conversation with your deaf roommate at a concert...and I honestly have no idea how Texas, Jewish people and Disney are relevant to one another. There's no tellin' what we were talking about.
I never have pictures of me cuddling with Tucker, but I swear I love him too.
It was 18 degrees and I was in heaven.
I drew a fish, seagull, octopus, and a shark...that's called TALENT. ;)
Grown women finding amusement from $1 store junk.
One time, I crept up on a 4 ft. alligator, touched then tugged on his tail, and hoped he didn't confiscate my forearm in exchange for a close-up shot of him. I am not a smart cookie when it comes to wild animals.
An older woman gave me a heart-shaped rock when I was walking the beach one day.
Sometimes I actually look my age.
...but rarely do I act my age.
Sometimes I date guys who like to do impressions of Al Bundy. Sometimes those relationships don't last very long.
Photobooth.

I always stop on the highway to pick Tennessee wildflowers.
This pretty lady never, ever lets me take pictures of her. This is a rarity!
Timid puppy and dorky owner.
Apparently, ferrets are not the smartest of creatures.
Temporary tattoos with my daughter are the best!

No comments: