Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I have over a dozen projects I want to work on, including restoring a few vintage pieces of furniture and lots of DIY art projects. However, I was recently inspired by a project Yankee Belle did with some old mix-match plates and a few cans of spray paint. I spent a whopping $10 on two cans of spray paint and a few .25 plates from the thrift store. I also found a few knick-knacks and vases that I got ahold of with the spray paint.

Considering it's spray paint, it looks surprisingly good. Who would've thunk it?

Must. find. more. things. to. spraypaint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Isn't the world a wonderful place with spraypaint in it?

thelionsof said...

Oh, absolutely! I've become obsessed with finding things to spraypaint now! hahah I blame you for inspiring me :)