Wednesday, September 24, 2008

When my great-grandma died earlier this year I was given first dibs on her many, many photo albums. I had always begged her for family photos and considering she had just passed, I found solace in browsing through old memories. These are just some of the photographs:

My grandparents when they were dating! How great is that?

This is my real dad.

And my only momma. :)

I was such a ham and camera hog.

I didn't care much for Star Wars, I was all about the puppies.



Me and my childhood friend, Crystal; she was born on the same exact day in the hospital room next to me.

My cousin, Gabby, and me with jam on my face.

USC all the way! haha

I need to find a neat way to display family photos; I don't want to hide them in an album. I want to remember where I came from and the people who made me who I am.

No comments: