Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wow! I disappeared for way too long, didn't I? Life has thrown me some pretty intense curveballs lately, so please excuse the absence. How about a photo update?

For her 8th birthday, she asked to go to Mounts!

And we laid in the grass and watched airplanes take off to faraway lands.


I made ice cream cone cupcakes!

And the pinkest cake, ever!

And we sat around making faces that didn't correspond with our emotions.


We brought home clippings of wild-growing passionflower that seem to be doing fine! I'm crossing my fingers that they root!


We went to Florida Oceanographic Society for some stingray love!

I bought the Saarinen Tulip inspired Trumpet side table from Target. (Try saying that ten times fast!)

I promise to not be a stranger; no more posting hiatuses. :)

No comments: