Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A few mobile shots from our Easter weekend in Georgia/South Carolina. I'm still editing actual photographs, they'll be posted shortly.
Apparently, you can get in trouble for picking wildflowers from the side of the highway.
...but that didn't stop me from picking them.
We ate at Huey's on the River in Savannah, GA.
I had a cup of gumbo (the best I have ever had!), fried green tomato muffuleta, and sweet tea. K had a bowl of gumbo (her first time trying it, she loved it!) and good ol' chicken strips.
These dudes were singing gospel on River Street, we dropped some cash on them. They were nice folks.
Back on the road to South Carolina...
My cousin brought her new twin girls over my grandparents. They were adorable, but I was quite willing to hand them back. ;)
My family teaches good manners from birth. ;)
That's the five-year-old version of me in front, that's the clown that caused my lifelong coulrophobia behind me. Seriously.
Apple snuggling.
Elephants with black eyes?

No comments: