Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter break was spent at Brevard Zoo and Palm Beach Zoo, since my parents gave me a zoo membership for Christmas! Here are random photographs from the past two weeks, in no order whatsoever.
We almost wear the same size shoe.
Our gingerbread house was so weak...why would they put red icing in the kit? Creepy.
She was a king vulture!
K stands in a hollowed out "tree of life." It turns out I knew a lot of information about the baobab tree, who knew?
I found two lovely vintage shirt dresses, thanks to the BFF!
K absolutely loves the keyboard I got her for Christmas! There is a feature that lights up the keys to the programmed songs to help you learn until you're ready to play on your own. I really like that it's an instrument that can grow with her as she becomes more proficient.

No comments: