Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day was pretty awesome. Strangers gave me free stuff, which is always cool. The health food store gave me long stemmed roses and a gift bag full of samples (teas, facial scrub, fun!) and vendors at the Farmer's market gave me free ginger and strawberries, slices of fresh honeydew (perfect for a summer day!), and two ceramic pots! We went to Palm Beach Zoo, South Florida Science Museum, and IKEA to celebrate...me. Or at least to celebrate the things I like to do...and me. Devon and Cheyenne met up with us! It was a very very long day, but completely fun-filled!
I am such a twelve-year-old. I couldn't stop laughing at this sentence.
Ikea had a wonderful marketing scheme to make their rooms look more authenic, they added live children to them! Sweet plan, dudes.
I only need 600 sq. ft. worth of historic bungalow to make me happy...unfortunately, in Florida small means ghetto, not economically smart.
I drove us down there just so we could sit on everything and buy pots for my new plants. I need IKEA closer to me. All in all, Sunday was a win! :)

No comments: