Thursday, July 10, 2008

I am not a television person. However, I have found myself suddenly obsessed with the Discovery channel, Planet Green. Thanks to this brilliant TV programming, I have now put the Centameter at the top of my "must-have" list for my new home.

My little container garden is in desperate need of being re-potted. The window boxes are getting quite overcrowded and my tomatoes are well-overdue to be staked in their own pots.

We had a visitor in the front yard today! I have never seen a wild turkey around here. He was eating the food I leave out for the squirrels. It was pretty cool!

My twelve-year-old cousin came down from South Carolina to visit for 4th of July weekend. Needless to say, he managed to catch every single Cuban Anole within a mile of the house. (Don't worry, he released all of them unharmed...eventually!)

No comments: